Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grey Day

This is the first time i write blog..i think is influenced by my friend..big head.(from 63 gangzzz)
He is a guy who look adorable...ueks..somewhat like "leng zai?"...hahha..dun mind ya tou.
It sound like difficult because i never write somethings like this even diary ..
Charline and me both look blur because dono wan write what..(lack of experience)
Both so funny and started to wrote something..(although just acting know)..haha..
Today is 11th...i too busy until forgot it..so sorry for someone who waiting for me whole day..
really sorry ya..recently busy with assignment, presentation plus mid-term test..haiz..so sweat!!
I hope this will over soon..and i will back kb meet someone as soon as possible..hopefully..and also will meet my lovely friend lar..no need list out you all the name gua?"heart bright"..hehe..
plus my result..dono how to describe it..too worse..I very scare final exam as it coming soon while I dint done any preparation to sit for exam..may god bless me. i will try my best to face it...
haiz....(as Bernard said: no sweat, ok ok ? alright !!) walao a..what kind of advice he gave to us SBS student...ish..!!!

3 comments:

  1. 1st of all...thx you that you have mentioned me...although just few lines...hahaha...bengong la...hahaha...nice ler my blog...hahaha...touching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sesek u...so lame ...
    haha..too free then create those thing to let people cry..
    because we not lik you ..cold-blood animal..ahha...joke lar..bleks

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...just this incident happen again one week ago...haiz...

    ReplyDelete